After understanding what the Bible is telling us about the will of God. We are now expected to pursue the truth of the Bible. Living as the Bible instructs us to do. How you may ask and why as well.
Matthew 24: 13
(13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
So now we are told that after accepting Jesus as our savior, we the have an obligation to live the life and help those who have not yet found the way! If we choose to do less, then what?
Revelation 3: 14 thru 16
(14) And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
(15) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
(16) So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
I believe it is clear that we will pay a severe penalty if we don’t obey the whole truth of Gods word. He who endures to the end shall be saved. We now are living in the end time and if we are not walking the walk, God will not leave us but we have left Him. In verse sixteen above, God is saying, if you believe you can accept Jesus and then just sit on you recliner and wait for His return, think again!
When we accepted Jesus Christ, we joined the army of God. What should we believe an army does?
Ephesians 6: 12 thru13
(11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
(13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
You are the person God expects to reach the members of your entire family. Then on to those you meet, do business with and rub elbows everyday! Being a Christian is a way of life and continues on when you leave the training ground you are in no. To enter into the life God is preparing you for.
Revelation 20: 1 thru 3
(1) And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
(2) And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
(3) And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Luke 1: 33
(32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
(33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Isaiah 9: 7
7) Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
These scriptures are but a few of the many that tell us what is in the future for this world. No more pain, murder, rape or robbery for ever, how can anyone reject a God who loves us enough to do this fir us? He tells us exactly how He wants us to live and that He will accept nothing less!
Great wisdom is in the Bible and few there be that find it. There are far more people who will successfully get to hell than those who accept the pardon for sin, God gives to all who love Him! Are you smart enough to realize heaven is better than hell?