God is the owner and ruler of all things in the earth. Like it or don’t like it, that is the way it is! To believe we can change any of His laws is the height of stupidity. At the end of the church age He will judge the entire world. That judgment will be based on His laws that He has published in His word, the Bible! There is no way to say “I will change the definition of this or that and get around the laws of God”. To think that will work is arrogant and dimwitted. But there are lots of people who actually believe that they have power greater than the power of almighty God! The greatest calamity of all of time is about to happen. Multiplied millions will suffer great a huge surprise and pay a great price!
The elites in our society believe that they can muzzle the Christians by calling it hate speech to declare the truth of the Bible. But real Christians will still live by the truth of the word of God. In some cases the actions of those who don’t warn the sinner of his or her transgressions. Will be the cause of someone having no chance to change their position. They continue to break the laws of God and pay the price of offending God. Someone will have that blood on their hands and God will judge it! Following Lucifer will always find you out and you pay for it. When you can no longer defend your depraved position on an issue, call it hate speech!
John 9: 4
(4) I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
We are in those days now and the Lord will soon appear and take His church out and burn the fields!
Matthew 13: 24 thru 30
(24) Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
(25) But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
(26) But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
(27) So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
(28) He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
(29) But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
(30) Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
As you laugh the fire descends to destroy you and all that you own. It will all happen because you refused to obey God! We all have a choice and only the humble will make the correct choice.
The choice to destroy a baby in the womb and call it their right to choose about their own body. What about the rights of the owner of the body they choose to destroy? They made a choice before they created that body. Innocent blood is shed and God being God must defend the defenseless.
A devious person will always find a way to justify their actions. But God will not be fooled by the schemes of the wicked. It never depends on race, gender, politics or anything man creates to try to get around the laws of God. He knows the motives of the heart and will always respond accordingly. No one is smart enough to fool Him and multiplied millions have tried throughout the eons of time, but all to no avail, we reap what we sow!
There is an elaborate plan that has been working behind the scenes for thousands of years. Each time an adjustment has been made the goal has never changed. I will write about that in future posts and you will see that the so called “public servants” who have laid down their snare will be mad as hell. Exposed, they will cry foul and they are right. Foul is exactly how their plan stinks to high heaven.
We are living in the days that Isaiah spoke of an the return of Jesus is at the door:
Isaiah 5: 20 thru 21
(20) Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
(21) Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!