What Did God Just Do?
From the very beginning of time God has been working on creating His own family. He chose to create the Jewish nation as His own people. If you are a bible scholar you are aware of the fact that they rejected Him at every turn. But He had a goal and He refused to allow His goal to go unmet! God has never rejected His chosen people even in the face of their rejection of Him. God has known from before the foundation of the earth how things would go and what He would do to reach His goal.
Even if you believe that you have a clear understanding of the plan of God. It is unlikely that you see it as clearly as it really is. The birth of Jesus was always in His plan and right on time He became flesh and dwelt with men. That is where you come into the picture as a born again christian and in my 82 years of life I have never heard a pastor do a sermon that explained exactly what God has done!
The greatest thing you can ever discover is who you are in the plan of God!
John 3: 1 thru 7
(1) There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
(2) The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
(3) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
(4) Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?
(5) Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
(6) That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(7) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
It is time to see what God has been doing since the foundation of the earth and where you fit into His plan, and yes you are in it! Sadly however most will reject God and the gifts He comes bareing.
John 15: 15 thru 16
(15) Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
(16) Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
1st Corinthians 6: 3
(1) Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
(2) Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
(3) Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
Revelation 21: 7
(1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
(2) And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
(3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
(4) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
(5) And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
(6) And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
(7) He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
If you are reading this and believing what God is saying. You can easily see that God has elevated the Christians to a level that is almost beyond belief.
First of all He tells us that everything that Jesus inherited, you the Christian has also inherited. He is telling you that you are now a son or daughter of God. Second He is saying that you will be part of His government of the world. If that doesn’t get your heart to jumping with joy you are dead and just don’t know it! If you are truly honest you know you have never heard a message from any pulpit that told you this yet it is right there in the word of God!
Read your bible and let it open your eyes and your heart. For God so loved the world that He gave not only His son but He has lavished His love on you as well!