Back around Christmas 2017 I was talking with someone about the soon return of Jesus Christ. The person to whom I was having the conversation with said to me. You do know Satan will be coming first don’t you. Knowing where this was going I simply replied, yes. The next statement was not unexpected but definitely surprising. The United States will be attacked from the north by Russia and Satan with them. And I intend to go into the battle!
Having had conversations with this person before I responded as I always have. I’m not going to be here if and when it happens, I will have already been raptured. As in the past I was told there was not going to be a rapture. This time however, I was told that the person didn’t have time to argue the point. I replied with Isaiah 1: 18 Let us come together and reason
Isaiah 1: 18
(18) Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
I believe this scripture tells us to come together and compare scripture to come to a consensus of opinion, not to argue! I understand that if someone sees it as an argument, it is usually because they don’t usually have an understanding of the subject and can’t discuss merits of the position they have on the issue.
However, even though I am certain that there will be a rapture, that is not the main issue here. The issue is quite simply, do you understand what you are saying when you declare that you will go out and join the battle? The Bible is quite clear, “as in the days of Noah!” Do you understand the ramifications of that statement? Have you done an exhaustive study of the (days of Noah)?
A complete study will reveal much more than the average person believes. But for most people it does not even warrant a study at all. They don’t even believe that there was a flood. Therefore billions will arrive in hell simply because they chose to think. They just eat the evolution theory and if we build our life on the lies of the secular world. We will share a warm and dreadful future.
Genesis 6: 1 thru 7
(1) And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
(2) That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
(3) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
(4) There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
(5) And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
(6) And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
(7) And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
Those seven verses will only begin to give you a picture of what was going on in the years before the great flood. However an in depth study of the history of man shows that there is no limit to the depravity of his mind. But then when we add in the influence the was added by the fallen angels we can understand why God decided to get personally involved in the lives of man.
The plan God had in mind when He created man is exactly the reason Lucifer also decided to get personally involved in the lives of man. His pride would not allow him to lose total control of the earth. He had total control of earth prior to the creation of man, now was his chance to destroy the plan of God. Man was easy to sway and lose his focus on what was really important. Man was both male and female and Lucifer knew he had his best chance of swaying the course of things with the female. So in those days he used Eve to get at the week spot of Adam. The story is well covered in the Bible, we have all heard it.
Today we see the feminist movement is alive and well in the US and other parts of the world. Look at the mess men have made, how the abuse us. That is the story today and unfortunately many men do exactly what they are accused of. However, both are guilty of wrong doing and simply giving the job of running things to a Hillary will not fix it. The problems we have in America and the world, are spiritual! The New World Order (NWO) plan is designed to create robots that will replace the average person! Scientist around the world and here in the US is to exterminate all but the self proclaimed elite. The list of proponents for this takes in Kissinger, Turner and many other bloviators who have spoken without any apologies for their obvious hatred of their fellow man. This type of person has been around since the beginning of time. God has said He knew the end from the beginning.
Yes the Rapture will happen and in the near future. Evil men and evil spirits have planned to overthrow God for eons of time. Right now trillions of dollars of taxpayer dollars are spent to achieve the annihilation of Christians and their creator. The creator that the evil claim doesn’t exist. In the laboratories that have tried for many years to prove God doesn’t exist. Now believe they can kill His creation and God Himself. Anyone who believes that they are going to stop Lucifer, hasn’t done their homework!