Galatians 6: 7 thru 10
(7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
(8) For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
(9) And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(10) As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
Judgment is coming to America, that is not to say that we in America have not already had some judgment warning events. We certainly have had things happen that God intended as warnings, we have!
However we have now reached a point in time when God must believe that we don’t believe He can control us. When a nation believes they have the right to break His laws with impunity, we are walking in Sodom & Gomorrah shoes! Without a doubt I believe that is exactly where America is now.
No one in their right mind believes that abortion isn’t murder. We can be very sure that God sees it as exactly that! So only those who believe it isn’t murder must believer there is no God! In my opinion I believe America’s next judgment will not be a slap on the wrist! The image you see at the top of this article is what the US Navy has been expecting for sometime. Believe we when I tell you that it will not be because of global warming!
2nd Thessalonians 2: 10 thru 12
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
We in America have been lied to for many years and those who won’t tell the truth are lying. The guilty runs throughout our entire society. Today when the evil join hands with the unlearned. Unlike the America before the mid 50s they have a majority. So now we have an America that has been dumbed down and for a promise of a free anything , they are likely to prevail. We now find that all segments of our country are filled with the evil! Lets look at a couple of scriptures that demonstrate how bad it is.
1st Peter 4: 17
(17) For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
(18) And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
Revelation 3: 14 thru 16
(14) And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
(15) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
(16) So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
You name it and it will be questionable as to whether there is a problem with God. Parents are expected to raise their children according to Biblical principals, but are they? Our government is full of liars and people who do not and will not live according to Gods laws. What we see today throughout our entire society is rebellion against God! Why would He not withdraw His blessing from America? Why would He not bring judgment to us as He did Sodom and Gomorrah?