I am aware that most people don’t even believe the Bible is truth. That’s of course your right to think that way, it will of course cost them dearly. Anyone that gives the Bible an honest chance will find it more credible than the alternatives. Really the biggest problem with understanding and believing the Bible is simple. Most people judge the truth of the Bible by what they are told rather than studying the book themselves. Looking at the various prophecies and then look back into history and asking, did any oft these things really happen. That study, done with an honest desire to know the truth, can only have one outcome! I have done it and have no hesitation in telling you that hundreds have happened just as written. The rest will happen soon and if you have not accepted Jesus your Lord and savior, you will suffer great loss! That loss, no doubt include loved ones who may follow you down the wrong path! So catastrophic that will be your loss and that of your loved ones, and none of it is necessary.
God loves all of His creation, which includes you, that He paid a very high price to save us from the disaster. But He will not force anyone to accept His love! But He insists that each of us must forgive all who have trespassed against us and ask Him to forgive us. Then turn away from all of the sinful things we have been doing. Contrary to what is said by many people, you don’t have to throw out your cigarettes and alcohol.
Matthew 15: 10 thru 11
(10) And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
(11) Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
God is merciful and full of love and mercy. But He will not allow us to take into the next life the things that cause the pain and suffering throughout the entire earth. Heaven would not be heaven if filled with the hate that fills the earth!
God has never lost in the war with Lucifer, the final battles will come very soon. If we are on the wrong side in this conflict we will suffer eternal loss! There are many places in the Bible that predicts the end time conflicts. God will not turn His back on us but He allows us to make the choice of who we are with. Jesus is very clear about how He sees it!
Matthew 12: 30
(30) He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, purchased all sinners with His blood. We can reject Him at our peril, we choose the road we will take and the consequences thereof! Choose wisely and quickly because at the great white throne there will be no negotiation!
John 11: 25 thru 28
(25) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
(26) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
(27) She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
(28) And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee.
James 1: 5 thru 8
(5) If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
(6) But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
(7) For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
(8) A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
Choose wisely grasshopper!
Proverbs 9: 1 thru 18
(1) Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:
(2) She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table.
(3) She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city,
(4) Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,
(5) Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.
(6) Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.
(7) He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.
(8) Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.
(9) Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
(10) The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
(11) For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.
(12) If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
(13) A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.
(14) For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,
(15) To call passengers who go right on their ways:
(16) Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,
(17) Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.
(18) But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.