If you believe all roads lead to heaven, then consider this:
Matthew 7: 20 thru 26
(20) Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
(21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
(22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
(23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
(24) Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
(25) And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
(26) And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
A great example of the meaning of this scripture is Pope Francis! Look at the many speeches he has given in which he has directly said things that does not agree with the word of God! I believe you can be a Catholic and get to heaven. But if you are following this man your chances are slim to none! If you don’t believe I know of what I speak, read the verses that directly precede those above.
Matthew 7: 12 thru 19
(12) Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
(13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
(14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
(15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
(16) Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
(17) Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
(18) A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
(19) Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
There are thirteen scriptures in the Bible that deal with the taking of innocent blood and God makes it clear. Taking innocent blood is one of six things that God absolutely hates.
America will surely pay for the taking of innocent blood and He never gave anyone the right to choose to do it! Not only the mother who decides to do it but all those who participate in the process are condemned for the act. Make no mistake about it, that includes the voters who voted for the law to make it legal in our judicial system will pay a severe price for what they have done!
For those who wish to scoff and laugh a persons like me who believe in God. You do so at your own peril. I have nothing to gain or lose by warning you of things to come. I don’t want or need your money and am only trying to give you the same warning I got when I was headed down the same road you are on. After much study I realized what a mistake I was making. All humans have a spirit that lives on after the body dies. Where you will be for eternity is up to you and only you! What do you believe you have now that you would have to give up to live forever with God? Learn the truth and you will probably decide as I did that nothing you own now can compare to what God is offering you! But if you wait to make that decision you have no guarantee you won’t miss the deadline and lose it all.
1st Corinthians 2: 9
(9) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.