Do you really believe that if there is a God, it is you? Yes, there are people that arrogant actually believing they are God. When in reality there is only one man to ever walk the face of the earth that can actually measure up to that reality!
John 1: 1
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1: 14
(14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
So we see that in the trihune godhead God is three entities that the average person can not fully comprehend. Over time He has allowed man to uncover many of the secrets that will explain the mysteries of the ages. As man learns how things work he gets more and more proud how smart he believes he is. Yet he falls into the traps set by lucifer and starts believing he can do as he pleases even if God says no!
We have millions who are eagerly buying into the lies of the evil in our society. Trans humanism is sweeping the world and nowhere is it more than in America. Our world is awash with people who worship Lucifer and the evil he represents. Willing to allow the nuts in our world to control their entire lives! Man now believes he can have eternal life without the rule of God. But without a thorough study and understanding of the Bible. He now believes he can now defy the God who created him and even go into heaven and kill God.
2nd Thessalonians 2: 10 thru 12
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Even now we see the prophecies of the last days coming together with the events surrounding President Donald Trump. Doing things many have tried to do but failed, President Trump while overcoming the evil plans of both political parties, does what many said he could not do.
Joel 3: 2
(1) For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
(2) I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
Isaiah 55: 11
(11) So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Why would the evil choose to go into eternity and suffer forever, rather than ask God to forgive them? In just a short time President Trump will attempt to do exactly what Joel 3: 2 states will happen! The Bible tells us that the covenant will be short lived, just three and one half years after it is agreed to it will be broken.
Daniel 9: 27
(27) And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
God is about to end the insanity of the evil among us. Forever and ever! You can laugh now, however you won’t laugh very long. God has shown great mercy to all of the inhabitants of the earth. Especially America, a nation blessed more than any in the history of the earth. But America not lhe way in showing disrespect for almighty God. Just as in the days of Noah, sudden distruction will come, from sea to shining sea.
Revelation 18: 1 thru 24
(1) And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
(2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
(3) For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
(4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
(5) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
(6) Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
(7) How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
(8) Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
(9) And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
(10) Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
(11) And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
(12) The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
(13) And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
(14) And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
(15) The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
(16) And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
(17) For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
(18) And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
(19) And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
(20) Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
(21) And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
(22) And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
(23) And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
(24) And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
God hides His mysteries in plain sight, His wonders to preform!