If there is a God and you are out of His will, your whole life will be wasted. However if you believe there is not a God but you do as Jesus said we should do, we have lost nothing. With the possibility of a great reward and we risk absolutely nothing!
Matthew 22: 36 thru 40
(36) Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
(37) Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
(38) This is the first and great commandment.
(39) And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
(40) On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Then your whole life will be worthwhile and beautiful and to suddenly get a surprise at the end of this life. Find out that there really is a God after all, you have everything!! Life need not be a gamble if you are a wise planner. There is nothing worthwhile in life that you can’t do as a Christian. The lie that you have been made to believe, Christians never have any fun. It is not true and never has been true. We can’t name anything that Christians can’t do that happens to be fun! Follow the advice of Jesus in the Matthew 22: 36 thru 40 verses of the Bible and tell me what is wrong or even slightly negative in those words!
The evil among us would like us to believe that hurting others is good because we can get something we want without working for it. God believes in borders and if you don’t think that is true, read the scriptures:
Deuteronomy 1: 7 thru 8
(7) Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates.
(8) Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.
God made it all and laid out the borders of the nations:
Deuteronomy 32: 7 thru 9
(7) Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
(8) When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
(9) For the LORD’S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
But the evil among us have always tried to defy God and change all of the things He has done, but He will have the last word very soon. Gods has said that the land of Israel is His and the Jew inherits it forever. God always has the last word and it is very foolish to reject His free gift to the entire world, to every person everywhere, Jesus Christ!!! I can’t even imagine why anyone would not want to live a life that they can be proud of. Any time we plan something we have to do in hiding, we know there is something wrong with it, otherwise we wouldn’t hide!
Gods plan is for a Garden of Eden world where all live side by side and share a wonderful life that has no fear, pain or disease, why would anyone reject that? It’s very simple. Only those who can’t tolerate seeing others have what they themselves have, would reject it. Finding out, (too late), that we wasted our entire life. What a terrible way to end a life when it really doesn’t have to be that way!
Accept Jesus as your savior today and you will rest in peace when your days in this body is over!