If you decide to throw the creator out of your country after He has blessed you beyond measure. He will use your enemies to bring you to the end of the road! After you have betrayed your own people to help the enemy destroy your friends and neighbors. They will most certainly destroy you because they know that you can’t be trusted! That is exactly what we see happening in America right now, right now in America. If you are a Bible student you recognize what is unfolding right before your very eyes. The people who believe we have an incompetent leader in the USA are not Bible students they are deceived and will believe the lies thinking that they are going to be taken care of for life. But what they are going to experience very soon is the biggest nightmare that they were sure wouldn’t happen! But when they finally realize they have betrayed the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and He is not going to help them this time!
Throughout the pages of the Bible you will find how God used the enemies of Israel to chastise them for rejecting Him as their king. But they always made promises to change their ways if God would just help them. After God did what they wanted they suddenly went back to their old ways plus more evil things than they had done before. So God would give them another dose of trouble, let me refer you to one place in the Bible God used their enemies to get their attention!
1 Samuel 12:9-25
(9) And when they forgat the LORD their God, he sold them into the hand of Sisera, captain of the host of Hazor, and into the hand of the Philistines, and into the hand of the king of Moab, and they fought against them.
(10) And they cried unto the LORD, and said, We have sinned, because we have forsaken the LORD, and have served Baalim and Ashtaroth: but now deliver us out of the hand of our enemies, and we will serve thee.
(11) And the LORD sent Jerubbaal, and Bedan, and Jephthah, and Samuel, and delivered you out of the hand of your enemies on every side, and ye dwelled safe.
(12) And when ye saw that Nahash the king of the children of Ammon came against you, ye said unto me, Nay; but a king shall reign over us: when the LORD your God was your king.
(13) Now therefore behold the king whom ye have chosen, and whom ye have desired! and, behold, the LORD hath set a king over you.
(14) If ye will fear the LORD, and serve him, and obey his voice, and not rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then shall both ye and also the king that reigneth over you continue following the LORD your God:
(15) But if ye will not obey the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then shall the hand of the LORD be against you, as it was against your fathers.
(16) Now therefore stand and see this great thing, which the LORD will do before your eyes.
(17) Is it not wheat harvest to day? I will call unto the LORD, and he shall send thunder and rain; that ye may perceive and see that your wickedness is great, which ye have done in the sight of the LORD, in asking you a king.
(18) So Samuel called unto the LORD; and the LORD sent thunder and rain that day: and all the people greatly feared the LORD and Samuel.
(19) And all the people said unto Samuel, Pray for thy servants unto the LORD thy God, that we die not: for we have added unto all our sins this evil, to ask us a king.
(20) And Samuel said unto the people, Fear not: ye have done all this wickedness: yet turn not aside from following the LORD, but serve the LORD with all your heart;
(21) And turn ye not aside: for then should ye go after vain things, which cannot profit nor deliver; for they are vain.
(22) For the LORD will not forsake his people for his great name’s sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you his people.
(23) Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way:
(24) Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.
(25) But if ye shall still do wickedly, ye shall be consumed, both ye and your king.
If you have spent any time in the Bible you are aware of one of Israels enemies that used and that used and no doubt knew who God was.
I Nebuchadnezzar(1) Nebuchadnezzar the king, unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.
(2) I thought it good to shew the signs and wonders that the high God hath wrought toward me.
(3) How great are his signs! and how mighty are his wonders! his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation.
(4) I Nebuchadnezzar was at rest in mine house, and flourishing in my palace:
Here God caused an enemy of Israel to bring His judgment right into their lives in real time. Read this whole chapter and more if you want to see the power of the living God! Just as God got Israels attention He is about to get the Attention of America. But it will be a lesson that will end America forever as we know it
Soon God is going to remove His people from the earth and over a period of seven to ten years. He will make short work of His judgment of America because Americans have turned away from Him and His favor!
God created everything in the universe and the human race. It is important too God to have fellowship with the humans He created. When the wicked among us decides who will live and who will not. They are making a decision that only the creator has the right to make!
The Bible tells us that Jesus was born, murdered, resurrected and ascended back into heaven. Will return to earth again at a time when things here on earth have degenerated back to times with events occurring much as they did, in the days of Noah. If we are paying attention we know that is exactly as they are now!
When our Supreme Court corrects an error in our law (removing roe vs wade). Then we have a large group of citizens that demand the right to murder be returned to them. It was never legal in the first place as the Constitution gives no one that right! Plus it states very clearly that no law would ever be legal if it was repugnant to the Constitution. The Supreme Court did not make or change the law it was never legal in the first place! The Bible foretold that the end time would become evil and wickedness would prevail worse than in the time of Noah!
Isaiah 5: 20
(20) Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Only someone who is terribly evil would expect that it should be as they preferred, but that is the day we live in now! God has allowed man too prove for many years that they weren’t capable of governing themselves. Now He is about to take His creation over once again as He has promised in His word that He would do!
The politicians accept your money all while they are planning to murder, rape and rob you. The traitors are in your own camp and telling you Donald Trump is the evil one who will destroy a democracy that doesn’t exist. We have a Republic that they have corrupted and we have been foolish enough too allow them to do it! Donald Trump has some issues but which of the rest of us is without spot or wrinkle? On the other hand we accept criminals with open arms and as they murder us we refuse to stand up!
It is time to wake up and accept the Lord Jesus as your personal Lord God and let those who want to go too hell too do so!