Never Use This Phrase!
Everything is on the table, is a phrase that you should never use if you are working on any issue that matters! What you are really saying is: “I can be bought, I just have a price you must meet!” It means that you don’t have solid principals that will only allow you to bargain up to a point! Never trust a person that uses that phrase especially if he or she is working on something for you. You know, like a legislator who is representing you in the government. It tells you at once that they will sell you out if they get something that is good for them! This type of person is a grave digger and the grave they are digging is for you! Don’t give them a hand hit them with their shovel!
This is exactly how we got from the freedom our founders left us and to the putrid mess we will leave for our children unless God steps into the fray! This is exactly the kind of Senator Joe Manchin III is. He spoke of doing the right thing for his constituents until Senator Schumer made him the right offer. Then the sellout was no longer in doubt, that is an unprincipled person! The founders of our country knew that was the kind of politicians we usually get. That is exactly why they put several articles into the Constitution that were rights directly from God! They knew that they would need those rights if they ever had to start over. Inalienable rights that didn’t come from government but from God and could not be infringed!
These are our Inalienable Rights
- To act in self-defense (personal, family, innocents, nation).
- To own and carry weapons for self-defense and for ensuring that the nation remains free.
- To own and control private property (land, money, personal items, intellectual property, etc.)
- To earn a living and keep the fruit of one’s labor.
- To freely migrate within the country or to leave the country.
- To worship—or not worship—God in the manner one chooses.
- To associate with—or disassociate from—any person or group.
- To express any idea through print, voice, banner, or other media.
- To be secure in one’s home, papers, and person against unwarranted searches and seizures (privacy).
- To be advised of the charges, in the event of arrest.
- To have a judge determine if the accused should be held for trial or for punishment.
- To be tried by a jury of one’s peers and face one’s accuser, in the event of being charged with a crime.
- To be tried by a jury of one’s peers, in the event of a suit in which the disputed amount is substantive.
- To suffer no cruel or unusual punishment.
- To establish, monitor, control, and petition our servant government to help secure the above rights.
- To abolish said government, when it becomes destructive of these rights.Do you see anyone trying to infringe on these rights today? I certainly do and I know that only a low life per would take an oath to preserve and protect them and then find that their price had been met and they being unprincipled could sell you out!If you are not willing to fight for these rights then you deserve to lose them. However they also belong to your children and you be an unprincipled person to be willing to sell them out!!!
The Marxist bastards in our government need to be dealt with and no one else will do that but those who will not be robbed are you one of those?